We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days or may be immediate – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Solved Papers via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions and Payouts
Currently we have Three Affiliate Ranks: Basic, Premium and Pro ranks
You’ll earn a sweet 10% commission for Basic Rank, 15% for Premium Rank and 20% on Pro Rank when a customer purchases a new subscription using your referral link.
- Basic Rank: 1 – 10 referrals per month
- Premium Rank: 11 – 20 referrals per month
- Pro Rank: 20 and above referrals per month
Affiliates Ranks are dynamically updated periodically (monthly) based on affiliate performance. Affiliates will be upgraded to a higher rank depending on their performance or downgraded to a lower rank if their performances where slowed down.
We pay out affiliate commissions in Sterling Pound directly to your bank account, PayPal or debit card in the first week of every month. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a subscription, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, or illegal business practices will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Edexcel Solved Papers will be rejected.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Solved Papers to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Solved Papers, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some good cash!
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Solved Papers and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention Solved Papers.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Solved Papers, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Solved Papers and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.