Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Solved Papers!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Solved Paper’s Website, located at solvedpapers.co.uk and its sub-domains there in.
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Solved Papers if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Solved Papers reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove the whole or part of the Terms of Service at any time.
If we make any material changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting a notice on the Solved Papers website before the changes are effective. Your continued use of following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes.
If you are under 13 years please do not use the Services; and please do not attempt to register for membership or send any information about yourself to the Solved Papers, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If it comes to our attention that we have unknowingly gathered information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete that information immediately.
The content on Solved Papers is intended for educational purposes only.
At Solved Papers we make every effort to get the solution correct. However, mistakes do happen. There may be scope for a range of other answers or solutions to that question.
We do submit that if you notice an error in our solutions that we provide, we do apologize. We hope that you will be kind to point out that to us, and we will correct it at the earliest opportunity.
Solved Papers is not liable or responsible in any way if you or child/children incorrectly answer a question in an assignment, exam or any form of formal testing administered by a school or exam board by using a method or procedure featured at Solved Papers, including methods or procedures which do not correspond to the methods or procedures taught at the relevant student’s school (or equivalent educational facility).
We does not in any way guarantee any outcome in formal or informal academic testing, though our confidence is that these resources in our site will greatly impact on academic improvement of learners.
Solved Papers does not guarantee that videos or files available for viewing through our Site will be free of contaminating or damaging code such as viruses, trap doors and the like.
When using Solved Papers site you agree to not:
- Use or attempt to use another member’s account. Under no circumstances will this be permitted.
- Log into the Site on more than one device at any given time.
- Modify, download, reproduce, copy or resell any material which is featured on the Site, the Site’s content or any other service offered by Solved Papers.
- Bypass any measure put in place to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Site or any other service operated, owned and managed by Solved Papers.
- Interfere with or damage in any way the operation of the Site, by any means, including uploading viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Use any robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or other automated means to access the Site to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site.
- Reverse engineer, dissemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the Site, Solved Papers Facebook page or any related webhosted service administered, managed and owned by Solved Papers.
- Collect contact information from the Site, Facebook or any other related service administered, managed and owned by Solved Papers for the purpose of sending emails, unwarranted messages or for the benefit of any third party.
- Post, upload or distribute any defamatory, slanderous or inaccurate user content or any other form of content.
- Post, upload or distribute any user content that is unlawful, offensive, pornographic, harassing, threatening, racist, hateful or otherwise inappropriate.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself and your age, or create a false identity on the Site.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone number, email addresses, credit card numbers etc.
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, viruses, malware, bots, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Registering at Solved Papers
- You do not have to register to use Solved Papers free content, but for premium content access, Membership is required.
- To register you will be required to provide certain information, including your full name and email address.
- Solved Papers expects that the information you provide to be true, accurate, current and complete. If the original information provided upon initial sign-up changes after this time, it is your obligation to update and correct it. If any information provided by you is not true, accurate, current or complete, Solved Papers maintains the right to terminate your Membership and refuse any current or future access or use of the Site.
- Please exercise maximum caution to keep your username and password confidential and log-off from Site when your session is complete to prevent unauthorised access to your information. If your username or password is subject to unauthorised access, you should immediately inform Solved Papers.
- Upon registering Solved will be sent a confirmation email confirming that you are a Member of the Site. You will have your own Member’s account, with an account management page, which will contain details of any Membership(s) that you have purchased and your account settings.
- For security purposes, each Member’s account can only be accessed on one device at a time. You can access the Site from a maximum of five devices within a 30-day period. If you exceed this number, your account may be terminated
- You may cancel your Membership at any time but under no circumstances will Solved Papers provide a refund of any payment(s)
- Solved Papers monitor all Members’ usage of the Site and we do not permit Members to share their login details.
- Solved Papers may terminate or suspend your account if we
- believe you have shared your account with another student, person or entity or
- believe that you have breached any of the Terms of Service or
- are unable to verify the accuracy or validity of any information provided by you; or
- suspect fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity by you or
- believe that you have logged into the Site on more than five devices within a given 30-day period
- To access the Premium content, a user must purchase Membership Plan;
- Solved Papers reserves the right to make any changes at any time to the amount, structure or timing of any charges and/or payments for any of the Subscription Plans.
- At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically revert to the Free Plan and you will not be able to access Premium Content unless you renew.
- The Billing Cycle is a 12 month period.
- The Subscription Charges for each Plan are for a Subscribers access to ALL of the contents in a given Plan, time period notwithstanding within the Academic Year.
- You may cancel your Subscription Plan either through your account management page or by contacting Solved Papers customer support team.
- A valid payment method, including credit card or debit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Solved Papers with accurate and complete billing information including your full name and details of a valid payment method. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Solved Papers to charge all Subscription amount through your account to any such payment instrument
Whilst Solved Papers will try to provide you with uninterrupted access to the Site and the Contents, we may need to withdraw, modify, discontinue or temporarily or permanently suspend one or more aspects of the Site, e.g. if the site is experiencing technical difficulties. However, Solved Papers will try, wherever possible, to give reasonable notice of its intention to do so.
Solved Papers reserves the right to withhold, remove, alter, amend and/or discard any content on the Site, including content made available to you as a Member, for any reason with or without notice at any time.
We do not offer refunds on purchases made through the Site. We provide free samples of content before you purchase a Subscription in order to help inform your decision to purchase or not.
If by any chance you do mistakenly subscribe to what you may refer to as the “wrong Plan” please be informed that still no refund will be given. You are responsible for any transactions you process in our website, since you do it at your own volition and consciously. So we encourage great fore thought before you commit to any transaction.
Unless otherwise stated, Solved Papers and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Solved Papers. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Solved Papers for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish solved papers from Solved Papers
- Sell, rent or sub-license solved papers from Solved Papers
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy solved papers from Solved Papers
- Redistribute content from Solved Papers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Solved Papers does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Solved Papers,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Solved Papers shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Solved Papers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Solved Papers a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Solved Papers; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Solved Papers. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Solved Papers’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided as is basis, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
ou agree to indemnify Solved Papers, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, in relation to any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site and the Services in violation of the Terms of Service and/or arising from a breach of the Terms of Service and/or any breach of any representations and warranties that you make to Solved Papers and/or if any content that you post on or through the Site causes Solved Papers, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, to become liable to any other party.